Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Welllll Hellllloooo There

Hello blogging world. Let me break down what is going to be happening on this blog for ya real quick... but first an introduction. I'm Joelle, I am 27, a college graduate, once had a job full time out of home job, now I have a full time in home job (that is being a mother for those who didn't catch that), I also have a very, very small part time job online which I do from home.

I have two little girls, lil sas and b face. I am well aware anyone with 3/4 of a brain (1/2 just wouldn't cut it) could google me and find out my children's names where I eat, what I dreamed about last night, what I am currently thinking about...but for my own peace of mind that is what they shall be called on this blog. My husband shall be named big daddy, and that is all in the family for now.

I used to blog quite often, it was a wonderful blog. It's remnants are here www.itkwib.wordpress.com , minus some of the awesome content I deleted in a weak moment. It died because I started working online and couldn't handle blogging and working and my child and I HATED Wordpress.com! I started out on Blogger and then converted to Wordpress and it was by far the worst decision of my life to date.

So I am starting fresh and will blog about whatever I like, I have no aspirations to be the best and make millions, this is merely for my brain. I have realized expressing my feelings helps me relax, and since big daddy is never in the mood for talking all night long so I can get in all the words I need to in order to reach my talking quota for the day, I will just blog. Wow, that was a long sentence. I, for one, also have many great ideas that need to be expressed somewhere for the world to stumble upon!!

And that about sums it up. Please enjoy the happenings of my brain!

2 comments: