Thursday, October 25, 2012

My skinny fat self

I figure we better get this out of the way asap. My shoulder angels are not good vs. bad they are my skinny self vs. my fat self, and I'll be honest things between them can get hostile.

It goes a little something like this, my skinny self (she dwells on the right shoulder...rather attractive, always wearing her bikini ready for the beach with her perfect tousled long hair blowing in the wind. Not to mention the smoky eyes like all the Victoria Secret models. I tell ya, she looks good! ) loves fruit and veggies, always wants to run and workout, is extremely addicted to Zumba and always up for a good competition.

My left shoulder dwelling fat self is a sight to be seen, sitting there in her La-Z-Boy recliner wearing her comfy sweats with a messy side pony tail, snacking on a box of Krispy Kremes and four dozen fresh baked cookies while watching The Kardashians. She has the life!

 As you can probably guess my life is a constant battle with the skinny self trying to prevail and drown my fat self in the ocean. However, as luck would have it, somehow my fat self escaped from the left shoulder and is currently sitting on my skinny self while I sit here typing this post and shoving cake box cookies in my mouth. I don't even like cake box cookies!!!!

Alas, the battle continues...may the skinny self prevail.

3 comments:

  1. hahahaha! I love you Joelle! Your "fat" self looks skinny to me... enjoy those cookies :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! Too bad the "fat self" lifestyle has to be the bad one...it sounds so enticing! My problem is that "skinny self" seems to go to bed early every night, around 8:00pm...leaving me stuffing my face with chocolate chips...currently the only sweet thing I have in the house!

    and mmmmm you just made me hungry for krispy kreams!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy you're back! I have that issue between my skinny self/ fat self as well! :)

    ReplyDelete