Sunday, January 18, 2015

2014 Update

I might as well update since it has been FOREVER. 

Where to begin.....................

I became impregnated again. It's another girl. I'm due in four weeks. Poor big daddy has no chance of survival with all these girls around. And the cherry on the cake is I feel large as a house.


We gave them pink balloons to tell them it was a girl, balloons make everything awesome.


We went on our first family camping adventure with our friends. The kids woke up around 5am every morning. I learned sap on clothes is the worst. The food was delicious. I decided to take a picture with my phone in the pitch black with the flash on.....not a good idea. My bestie found a sweet way to take a picture with both cameras at one time (oh wait, she just has a cooler phone than me)!! 




Holidays and birthdays were had.



Jobs were lost. Ugly sweaters were worn. Memories were made. I got a sweet minivan. 

Welcome 2015 and all the fun you have to offer!

No comments:

Post a Comment